2022-23 Season Ticket Membership
Season Ticket Memberships for the Owen Sound Attacks 2022-23 season are on sale. All season ticket members from the 2019-20 & 2021-22 season will receive renewal packages in the mail the week of April 25th, if you do not receive your package by the end of the week please contact the MacVicar & McComb Sutton Realty Attack box office to confirm details.
Season ticket members currently on the waiting list will begin receiving calls to fill out limited available season ticket membership spots the week of May 2nd.
Interested in season tickets fill out our waiting list form below and we will contact you when your name comes up.
Being a season ticket member at the Bayshore puts you in a special club with some great people in the Attack community. Some great benefits of being a season ticket member include:
- Get the same great seat for all 34 regular season home games while saving up to $200 off walk-up ticket prices
- Develop new friendships and relationships with those sitting around you
- First right of refusal for all playoff games
- Chances to win exclusive prizes
- Bring-a-Friend Vouchers
- Concession Vouchers
- Rain-check Privileges
- Free enrolment in Attack perks program FAN PASS
- Exclusive Season Ticket Member gift
2019-20 Season Ticket Members
If you were a season ticket member in 2019-20 and chose to defer your renewal for this past season, as promised your season ticket seat has been held for you. However, with things now resembling a more normal Bayshore, we will also be going back to normal protocols regarding renewals, and you will need to decide whether you would like to continue as a season ticket member for the 2022-23 season.
If you know you are not going to return, it would be greatly appreciated if you could notify the MacVicar & McComb Sutton Realty Attack box office, so we can open seats to those on our season ticket member waiting list.
This past season, we have been faced with many challenges, none more daunting than the restrictions placed on attendance at our home games. Rest assured our plan is similar to what we did for the 2019-20 season in providing all season ticket members with ways they can use their credit or get a refund for the games that were affected by government issued attendance restrictions.
Sunday, January 9, 2022 vs. Barrie Colts (0 Spectators)
Sunday, January 23, 2022 vs. Sarnia Sting (0 Spectators)
Saturday, January 29, 2022 vs. Guelph Storm (0 Spectators)
Saturday, February 5, 2022 vs. Guelph Storm (500 Spectators)
Sunday, February 6, 2022 vs. London Knights (500 Spectators)
Saturday, February 12, 2022 vs. Kitchener Rangers (500 Spectators)
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 vs. Barrie Colts (500 Spectators)
During the 500 capacity games, some season ticket members took the opportunity to claim their seats and will see a lower credit amount than those who chose not to attend those games.
Included in your renewal package is a credit form that has your credit amount for your season ticket account. This form MUST be completed to receive your credit/refund and can be done in one of three ways.
- Filling out the form in your package and returning it to the MacVicar & McComb Sutton Realty Attack box office either in person or by mail.
- Filling out the online version of the form that can found by clicking the link in the menu on the right.
- When renewing over the phone, instructing the box office staff member of your direction. This form will be put on file with your renewal information.
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at 519-371-7452.
Changes in 2022-23
For the 2022-23 season you will notice some changes in the way our seating map is allocated.
- Adjusted pricing model – moving from current layout to a more demand based pricing model, based on our most demanded seats in the Bayshore. This move brings the Attack in line with most other professional and amateur sports organizations.
- Alcohol Free Zone Adjustment – Beginning in the fall we will be shrinking this zone to sections G through J ONLY. We will be allowing alcohol consumption in sections E & F.
- Deadline Change – This off-season we have one deadline for season ticket memberships to be paid in full by. This is end of business day on Friday, August 26, 2022.
For the 2021-22 season, we instituted the use of ticket scanners at our entrances and the ability for you to get your tickets digitally by downloading them through your online ticket account. You can save them to your smartphone devise or print them out. If you have not already set-up your digital account, we strongly encourage you to do so, as it provides greater flexibility around your season ticket membership.
You will be asked at the time of renewal if you will be using digital or printed tickets for the season. If you choose to have your tickets printed there will be a $10 service fee applied to each seat.
Over the years, we have encountered numerous issues due to people coming and going from the Bayshore, and this past season we were required to make some adjustments to these rules as a result of the pandemic. These changes have proven to be extremely useful in eliminating the problems we were dealing with and allowing us to re-allocate security staff to the interior of the facility. As a result, we will be keeping the following regulations.
- No Re-Entry
- Gates will continue to open 1 hour prior to scheduled game time
- Gates will continue to close 1 hour after the scheduled game time
- Exterior doors will continue to be the entry point for all home games
NEW ARENA MAP & PRICING
21-22 CREDIT/REFUND FORM
SEASON TICKET WAITING LIST
The Attack offer season ticket members the opportunity to rain check tickets that they are not able to use throughout a season. Before the 2019-20 season the Attack updated its rain check policy to what is below. Please be aware of this policy going forward.
If you are unable to attend a game you have two options to rain check your tickets.
- If you trade in your ticket a minimum of 2 business days before the game you will be missing you can trade it for another seat for a future regular season game.
- If you trade in your ticket after the game you miss you can trade it for a standing room ticket to any future regular season game.
- Note: You may rain check 1 ticket per game per season seat.
PLAYOFF TICKET POLICY
Season Ticket Members have first right of refusal for their seat for all playoff home games. In order to act on this they must do the following:
- claim their seat(s) by 1:00pm the business day prior to the scheduled playoff game. Note: Weekends are not a normal business day.
- After the 1:00pm deadline the season ticket member seats will be released for sale to the general public.
Some exceptions to this deadline may apply due to the short notice of game scheduling that can occur during the playoffs.