The Owen Sound Attack is looking for part time staff to work in the fast paced concession at the Harry Lumley Bayshore for the upcoming Attack hockey season.
Job duties include:
– Ringing in orders with a cash register
– Making change
– Stocking shelves
– Working in a fast paced environment with the public
– Able to make proper change without aid from a cash register
– Dependable: You must be available to work all Attack home games (especially weekends from September – May)
– Personable (working with co workers and the general public)
Prior work experience with cash registers is an asset but not required. Training on the register will be provided.
Drop off Resume at the Attack Box Office Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm or Email directly to email@example.com