The Owen Sound Attack is excited to announce that they will launch ticket sales for all 2021 Pre-Season home games on Friday, September 10 at 9 am. A limited quantity of tickets can be purchased at the MacVicar & McComb Sutton Realty Attack Box Office, in-person, over the phone or through our online ticketing system for our September 25 game against the Barrie Colts and October 2 game against the North Bay Battalion.
2021 Pre-Season Ticket Prices: $16 (ages 19 & over), $8 (18 & under)
Under Step-3 of the Re-Opening Ontario Act, we are currently limited to 1,000 tickets for each of these games. If a game becomes sold out, please check back 24 hours before the game date, as we may be able to release some tickets that we are required to hold for player family and parents as well as scouts and media members. If they become available we will also promote this on the Attack’s Struyk Energy Systems Social Media Feeds.
Due to the above restrictions we will not be operating any of our suites during pre-season games. Leased suite holders will not be charged for the seats for these games, but are encouraged to purchase seats within the arena bowl.
Before purchasing any tickets please remember that on August 30, 2021, the Owen Sound Attack adopted the Ontario Hockey Leagues Vaccination policy that was extended to spectators at our games. This means to gain access to an Attack game at the Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre you will need to do the following:
- Self screen yourself for COVID-19 symptoms prior to coming to the arena. The following tools can be used for this purpose:
- City of Owen Sound self-screening tool (QR code also available at arena): CLICK HERE
- Province of Ontario COVID-19 Customer Screening Tool: CLICK HERE
- Provide proof of full vaccination (Must have had 2nd dose 14 days prior to game date) against COVID-19 along with a piece of government issued ID prior to entering the building. Those under the age of 12 will be required to be accompanied and supervised by a fully vaccinated adult and will be required to follow all safety protocols. No Exceptions!
- Wear a mask that covers your nose down to under your chin at all times while inside the building as well as when social distancing is not possible outside of the building before entry. Masks can be temporarily removed for eating or drinking.
- Remain in your assigned seat at all times with the exception of using the bathroom facilities, visiting the concessions, Attack Shack or MacVicar & McComb Sutton Realty Attack Box Office
- Exiting and Re-entering the building is not permitted including for smoking. Once you are out you are out!
- To be eligible to attend the pre-season games please ensure you are fully vaccinated by the deadline dates below:
||Full Vaccination Deadline
|September 25 vs. Barrie
||September 11, 2021
|October 2 vs. North Bay
||September 18, 2021
Please note, that if you purchase a ticket to the game and either do not meet the above requirements or do not have proof of vaccination at time of entrance, you will NOT be permitted into the game (No exceptions) and will not receive a refund.
Lower bowl access (through dressing room hallways) will be strictly restricted to staff and players only (no exceptions), so please take this into consideration when selecting your seat. The impacted sections are from section J to P. There will also be NO standing room access for spectators, limited assigned standing room area’s will be allocated for media members and scouts where it has been approved by Public Health.
With new COVID restriction in place, how you enter the Bayshore has changed as well. There will be no access to the inside of the Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre until the gates open 1-hour prior to puck drop. Our entrances have become the exterior doors of the building. Furthermore, to add another layer of protection for our players, we will NOT be using the exterior doors on the North East corner of the building (Attack Dressing Room Entrance) this season. Please see entrances below:
- North West Corner (Near playground) – When entering here you will be instructed to go directly to the stairs by the banquet halls, entering the concourse level by section H.
- South East Doors (Off Main Lobby Near Elevator) – We encourage anyone needing to use the elevator to access the concourse level to enter through here. The elevator will be restricted to 2-people at a time. If you do not require the elevator you will be instructed to go directly up the stairs entering the concourse level by section Z & A.
- South West Doors (Near water off main lobby) – When entering here you will instructed to go directly up the stairs entering the concourse level by section D and E.
- South End Centre Doors (Box Office Entrance) – These doors will only be used for those who need to pick up or purchase walk-up tickets should they be available for a game, and game night staff. All patrons will be screened before entering the building.
- If you choose to pick up your tickets prior to when gates open 1-hour to puck drop, you will be asked to leave the building and enter through one of the other 3 entrances when gates do open.
- If gates are open, we will scan your tickets upon pick up and you will be asked to head up to the concourse on one of the two stairwells in the south end. Please have everyone who is attending the game with you come into the box office so they can enter.
Reminder, that lower bowl access (through dressing room hallways) will be strictly restricted to staff and players only (no exceptions), so please take this into consideration when selecting your seat.
To speed up the entry process we ask that everyone have all documentation out and ready to be checked before reaching our staff members. This includes:
- Proof of Vaccination (Printed or on mobile device)
- Government Issued ID
- Game Ticket (Printed or on mobile device)
- Bag/Purse open (if carrying one)
The Attack would like to thank everyone in advance for their patience and understanding as we adapt to our new procedures. Much like our players we are using our pre-season games to prepare ourselves and improve our procedures as we approach our home opener on October 9.
MacVicar & McComb Sutton Realty Box Office Special Hours:
Saturday, September 25, 2021: 4pm to end of 2nd intermission
Saturday, October 2, 2021: 11am to end of 2nd intermission