Attack Looking for Neutral Site Host for 2023 Pre-Season Game
For the first time in many years, the Owen Sound Attack will play a home game away from the comfy confines of the Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre, the only question is where?
With the RCMP Musical ride and super dog show coming to the Bayshore in mid-September, the Attack are trying to alleviate some pressure on the City of Owen Sound arena staff by taking our first home exhibition game on the road. We are looking for another municipality in the area that would be interested in hosting the Attack as we continue to prepare for the 2023-24 Ontario Hockey League season.
Some requirements include:
- Dressing room facilities must be suitable for 20 Ontario Hockey League Players and include shower facilities.
- Officials room must be suitable for four on-ice officials & have alternative room, should a female official be assigned.
- Medical/First Aid room for player/spectator injuries
- Must have access to sound system and working PA system
- Must provide the Attack with a reliable internet source to operate off-ice statistics
- Must provide a place for the game to be video taped so it can be supplied to both teams.
The Attack and its staff will work with the host to create a fun and exciting event that will not be forgotten and could have fundraising opportunities for the host.
If you are interested in being a host of our game, please fill out this form before June 10, 2023 and we will be in touch to set up a meeting/site visit to see if your facility meets our requirements. Should there be more than one successful facility, the Attack would try to find a way to continue this neutral site game idea in future pre-seasons.
If you have any questions please contact:
Manager, Marketing & Communications
Owen Sound Attack
Tel: 519.371.7452 Ext 22
Thank you for your interest in applying to host a neutral site game for the Owen Sound Attack. Unfortunately, the application window has closed. If there are extenuating circumstances, please contact Greg Hoddinott at firstname.lastname@example.org.