**UPDATED** JANUARY 29th, 2022 As per the provincial announcement on Thursday, January 27th, Food and Beverage service is now permitted in our facility as of January 31st. Patrons must remain seated while eating and drinking and ensure their face covering is put back on covering your nose, mouth and chin when finished.
See updated release below.
Last Thursday, the Province of Ontario announced their ‘Plan to Safely Re-Open Ontario’ which takes effect on January 31, 2022. Please find below what you need to know and how it applies to you.
‘Plan to Safely Re-Open Ontario’
- Effective January 31, 2022 – 500 fans allowed – patrons must remain seated while eating or drinking
- Effective February 21, 2022 – 50% capacity limit – patrons must remain seated while eating or drinking
- Effective March 14, 2022 – 100% capacity limit
“Our primary interest is protecting the public” said Team President and Owner, Dr. Robert Severs. “We support the province’s efforts to bring the pandemic to an end and we are following the measures mandated by the province and the Ontario Hockey League.”
What you need to know:
Effective January 31, 2022 – 500 fans allowed – patrons must remain seated while eating or drinking
- Saturday, February 5, 2022 vs. Guelph, 7:30pm
- Sunday, February 6, 2022 vs. London, 2:00pm (Originally Wed. Feb 2, 2022)
- Saturday, February 12, 2022 vs. Kitchener, 7:30pm
- Tuesday, February 15, 2022 vs. Barrie, 7:00pm
- Wednesday, February 16, 2022 vs. Kitchener, 7:00pm (Originally Wed. Dec 15, 2021)
- Saturday, February 19, 2022 vs. Sault Ste. Marie, 7:30pm
- Sunday, February 20, 2022 vs. Kitchener, 2:00pm (Originally Sat. Jan. 1, 2022)
Season Ticket Members:
- All season tickets where games are limited to only 500 fans, will now be credited to Season Ticket Member accounts for the games between January 31 through February 20, 2022.
- Leased Suite holders have been sent an email directly with instructions on how to claim their suites for the above-mentioned games. Leased Suite Holders until Sunday, January 30, 2022 to submit your response to claim your seats.
- Tickets for games between February 5 through February 20, 2022 will be made available to Season Ticket Members only, on a first come first serve basis, beginning Monday, January 31, 2022 at 8:30am.
- Please note, season ticket members will need to either call the MacVicar & McComb Sutton Realty Attack box office or come in person during business hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
The MacVicar & McComb Sutton Realty Attack box office staff will be contacting all single-game ticket, group ticket and nightly suite rental purchasers for games between January 31 through February 20, 2022 offering the opportunity to move your tickets to a game after March 14, 2022 or a refund.
Entry to Games:
We will only have one entrance available for games between January 31 through February 21, 2022. If you secure a ticket above you will enter through the centre doors in the south end of the arena, where the MacVicar & McComb Sutton Realty Attack box office is. You will be required to provide proof of full vaccination including QR code to enter.
We will announce more details about the other stages as they approach and we can confirm the details and start dates.