OWEN SOUND, Ont. – The Owen Sound Attack are excited to announce members of the front office staff will return to our offices at the Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre, effective Thursday, June 25th with changes made to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
Starting on Thursday, the Attack office will be open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., while closing each day from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. for a staff lunch hour. While the office will be open, the Bayshore will remain closed to the public with all Attack business being conducted curbside. This includes season ticket renewals through the MacVicar and McComb Sutton Realty Box Office and the pickup of online Attack Shack orders.
As restrictions lessen, we look forward to welcoming customers into the arena and serving you in person.
Below are the processes for picking up your Attack Shack orders and making season ticket payments curbside:
Attack Shack Curbside Pick Up:
- Please wait for an email confirming your order is ready for pick up, then.
- Proceed to the Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre and look for the curbside pick up signs in the row of reserved parking spots
- Please call the phone number on the sign 519-371-7452 to alert an associate that you have arrived to pick up your order. If you do not have a cellular phone please knock on the centre doors to the Bayshore and an associate will come out to see you.
- An associate on the phone will ask you for your name, order number and description of your vehicle.
- The associate will then retrieve your order and deliver it to your vehicle. Please have the trunk of your vehicle open for the associate to place your order into.
- From a safe distance they will ask to see your order confirmation and your identification, then will place your order in your vehicle.
MacVicar & McComb Sutton Realty Box Office Curbside Payment:
- When you arrive at the Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre please look for the curbside pick up signs in the row of reserved parking spots
- Please call the phone number on the sign 519-371-7452 to alert the box office that you have arrived to make a season ticket payment.
- An associate on the phone will confirm your season ticket details and begin to process your request.
- The associate will then come to your vehicle with the payment machine.
- From a safe distance they will provide you with the machine. When the transaction is complete you will be asked to rip your own receipt.
Season Ticket Members are reminded that the early bird deadline was recently extended to July 31st.
Grey Bruce Health Services announced on Tuesday the province has extended requirement of the field hospital at the Bayshore until September 30th. As we always do, we are hearing your concerns. Please see the statement regarding this announcement.
“The Attack will always support any decision by our province and public health agencies that will continue to ensure the health and safety of the residents of our community” said Manager of Marketing and Communications Greg Hoddinott. “We remain optimistic for a full schedule of games for the fall. How, when and what that exactly looks like will hopefully become clearer as we get closer to this time.”
“Our staff will continue the necessary work to ensure we are ready for the start of the season, no matter when that is and are able to pivot to be ready to even the shortest of turnarounds” added Hoddinott.
The Owen Sound Attack would like to thank the City of Owen Sound, Grey Bruce Health Services and the Grey Bruce Health Unit for their cooperation and assistance over the past few months as we have dealt with the COVID-19 pandemic.