Attack Hunger Campaign
The Attack Hunger Campaign, presented by IG Wealth Management, is the Owen Sound Attacks annual food drive in support of the Salvation Army Food Bank in Owen Sound. Over the years the Attack Hunger Campaign has grown to be a huge success with thousands of pounds of food being raised in support of the community.
The current pandemic has forced the campaign to adapt its operation for 2020. This year the Owen Sound Attack in partnership with IG Wealth Management and the Salvation Army will be accepting donations in the following ways:
- Physical Food Donations: Three drop off locations available.
- IG Wealth Management Office: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm (733 9th Ave. East, Unit 1, Owen Sound, ON)
- Owen Sound Attack Office: Monday to Friday, 9am to 12pm & 1pm to 4pm (1900 3rd Ave. East, Owen Sound, ON)
- Foodland: Monday to Sunday, 8am to 10pm (915 10th Street West, Owen Sound, ON)
- Corporate Donations:
- We will be working with the business community of Owen Sound and surrounding area to help increase the donations to this great cause.
- Any businesses interested in donating should contact:
- Owen Sound Attack: Greg Hoddinott, Manager of Marketing & Communications (519) 371-7452 Ext. 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual Monetary Donations: Through the Owen Sound Attack Attack Shack website (Click Here)
- All monetary donations over $10 will be eligible for a charitable tax receipt from the Salvation Army
- Everyone making a monetary donation will be entered in a draw for the chance to win 1 of 5 prizes. If you make a donation you will be automatically entered. Prizes include:
- Fully Customized Replica Jersey
- $20 Attack Shack Gift Card
- Mustang Owen Sound Attack 2 piece glassware set
- 2019-20 Owen Sound Attack Team Autographed Stick
- Mustang Owen Sound Attack 17oz Calibre Steel Water Bottle
- There is no donation required to be included in the draw. If you are not making a donation simply fill out the form below to be entered.